Friday, September 21, 2012

Thirteen Questions Tag



I was reading one of my favorite blogs today, and she did a Thirteen Questions Tag post and she tagged everyone with a blog to do a similar post.  I love these, so I thought I would join in the tag. 
1. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?
That I secretly want to be a chef.  I love to cook and I love making people happy with good food.  Unfortunately, I’m too old to go down that career path now.  The second thing would be that I have this blog.  Nobody knows except for my sister, niece and husband.

2. What's your favorite quote?
“Some people, no matter how old they are, never lose their beauty – they merely move it from their faces into their hearts”.  Martin Muxbaum  (see header of my blog page.)

3. What's one food that you can't live without?
Sushi.  I love it.  It’s too expensive for me to eat every day, but I would if I could afford it.

4. What's your song of the week? 
Pontoon by Little Big Town.  This will be my theme song when I retire some day!!!
5. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Wild Hogs, Elf, Date Night, Ocean’s 11, Lara Croft:  Tomb Raider (Love it when a female can kick some serious butt)!!!

6. Can you change the oil on a car?
Sadly, I cannot change the oil on a car.  My father was a car mechanic, too.  I can, however, change my own car tire.  Do I get bonus points for that?

7. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Hmmm, this is a difficult one for me to answer because I’m not really a sandwich person.  I would have to say a simple peanut butter (creamy not crunchy) and jelly (strawberry) sandwich.

8. Can you knit or crochet?
I cannot do either.  My Aunt tried to teach me to knit but she was right handed and I am left handed, and it just didn’t work.  Everything she was doing was backwards to me.  I don’t think I would enjoy it anyway.  I’m more of a dig in the dirt and plant things or play sports kind of girl.

9. How many languages can you speak?
English, that’s it.  I can sign language the alphabet…does that count as another language?

10. Be honest: do you ever forget your reusable shopping bags when you go to the grocery store?
All the time!!!

11. Favorite type of pie?
Blueberry and I can make a darn good one!!!

12. What do you wear to bed?
It depends on what time of year it is.  Usually pajama bottoms and a baggy top in the fall/winter time and capri bottoms and a baggy top in the spring/summer.


13. Ever been in love?
Yes, twice.  The first time broke my heart.  The second time I found my soul mate. 

I tag all of you that have a blog.  If you don’t have a blog, please join in the tag by leaving your answers in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment