Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ecoTools Limited Edition Beautiful Expressions Kabuki Set, 4 PC

I was in my local Walgreens store over the weekend and noticed they had a clearance basket with the ecoTools Limited Edition Beautiful Expressions Kabuki Set for 50% off.  I paid $7.50 for the four brushes.

The limited edition set includes:

  • Conceal Round Kabuki
  • Bronze Angled Kabuki
  • Buff Flat Top Kabuki
  • Contour Domed Kabuki
These brushes are small in size and not quite as soft as my other ecoTools brushes, but they are still nice brushes.  I love the contour domed kabuki as it fits perfectly into the "contouring space" of the cheek.  I'm not very good at applying contour, and this brush helps me apply the contour color to the correct spot and not get it all over the cheek area. :)

The small tapered point on the conceal brush works nicely around my eyes and nose.

So, if you like ecoTools brushes, this set at 50% off is a great value!!!  Run to your local Walgreens and pick up a set!! 

Take care,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment