Monday, February 20, 2012

Classic Red Nail in Zoya Dominique



I love red nail polish. I think red fingernails just look classy.

On Valentine's Day, Zoya had a buy one nail lacquer, get one red nail lacquer free promotion. I purchased Dominique and received Carmen free.  As you all know, I love Zoya nail lacquer. It goes on smoothly, dries quickly, and wears wonderfully.

Dominique is a bold medium orange-toned brick red creme.
  
This is two coats of Zoya Dominique with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat.

Carmen is a bright, medium true red in a glossy creme finish. I chose this color to send to a dear friend of mine who lives in Germany, and her name is...Carmen!! I can't wait to send it to her! 

To get special promotions from Zoya, "like" them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.

What Zoya colors are your favorites?  Do you love a classy red nail?

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Take care,
Kat

1 comment: