Monday, November 14, 2011

Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam Review

Happy Monday!  I hope you all are having a good start to your week.


"Ahhhhh"! Can you hear that? That is the sound the skin on my face makes after I cleanse it with the Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam. This is my new favorite cleanser and I absolutely love it!!

This cleanser is very mild, but removes my makeup completely, including my eye makeup. Normally, a creamy cleanser tends to be too creamy and doesn't give me a clean feeling but this cleanser becomes a foam once you apply it to your face. It has small, orange exfoliating beads that melt into the foam as you lather. After using it, my skin feels clean and quite soft without any hint of dryness. The smell is very pleasant as well.

Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam

It's a little more expensive, but a little goes a long way. I use about a dime size each time, so I imagine this tube will last me quite a while. I also only use it in the evenings to remove my makeup and daily grime. I use the Philosophy Purity Cleanser to cleanse my skin first thing in the morning.

I will definitely purchase the Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam again.  You can find it at any good department store, I purchased mine at  http://www.macys.com/ or you can purchase it from http://www.sephora.com/.  The cost is $35.00.

What's your favorite cleanser?  Am I the only one to use two different cleansers?  I'd love to hear what you use. 

Take care and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment