Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sephora by OPI A Little Bit Dangerous

Hi Everyone!

I hope you're all having a great day.  It's a beautiful Fall day in the Ohio area.  

This polish is from my Sephora Friends & Family haul. It's the Sephora by OPI A Little Bit Dangerous. The polish is a gorgeous, dark purple color.  Initially, I thought it was too dark, but once you get it in the light, it looks amazing!  It goes on smoothly and has a beautiful, even surface. My colleague, who is a 51 year old male, even commented on how nice my nails looked.

I'm posting this six days after I painted my nails with A Little Bit Dangerous, and it's just now starting to chip. I applied two coats of polish and one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat

Sephora by OPI A Little Bit Dangerous

Take care and I'll talk to you soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment