Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sephora Friends & Family Haul


I love a good sale - especially on cosmetics.  Sephora had a Friends & Family Sale that I had to take full advantage of.  I spent hours on their internet site looking at a lot of different products and reading reviews. When I decided on everything I wanted to purchase and actually looked at what all was in my shopping cart, I about choked at the dollar amount.  So, I spent hours narrowing down my items. Here is what I settled on:


Top: Urban Decay Lush Lash System
Left to right: Sephora for OPI Just a Little Dangerous Nail Colour, Givenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer,
Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen

As you know from my previous post, I use LiLash Eyelash Stimulator. I like it, it does make my lashes longer, but it makes my eyes so bloodshot that it just isn't attractive. So I'm really excited to try the Urban Decay Lush Lash System. I've read some good reviews on it. I'll post the results after two weeks of using the product.

I also use the Chanel Stylo Eclat Lumiere Highlighter Face Pen and love it, but ran out of it. Sephora doesn't sell Chanel, so I thought I'd try a different brand since I would be able to get a 20% discount on it. I chose the Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen. I've only used it once but my initial thought is that I liked the consistency of the Chanel product better than the Dior. I need to keep using it though before I make a final decision.

I'm almost out of my Smashbox Light face primer, so I purchased the Givenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer. The main reason I decided on this product was because it's a mattifying primer. My skin gets oily and shinny in the afternoon, so we'll see how this one works. This product had a lot of good reviews, especially from older women in the 50-54 age group. Unfortunately, I'm 11 months from being in that age group. :(

Lastely, I've been searching for a beautiful purple nail polish and bought the Sephora for OPI July a Little Dangerous Nail Colour. The color is lovely and I can't wait to use it. I'll post a picture when I do.

If any of you have used these products, please leave a comment and let me know how you liked or disliked the products!!

You can purchase all of these products at www.sephora.com

Hope you all are doing well and are having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment