Thursday, August 30, 2012

GLOSSYBOX US August 2012

Hi Everyone,

I received my August Glossybox on Saturday and wanted you to see what I received.  As always, I'm really excited to try all these products. 



1.  Biolage ExquisiteOil Replenishing Treatment
  • This treatment is a versatile serum infused with a Moringa Oil Blend.  This ultimate potion gives instant shine and weightless replenishment to all hair types. 

2.  Ellis Faas Ellis Lips


  • The lightweight and long-lasting lip products come in three fabulous textures; creamy lips for a matte finish, milky lips for a gloss finish and glazed lips for a touch of color.  They are paraben-free, loaded with vitamin E and blend into the lips leaving them soft and conditioned.  I couldn't tell what color this is from the box...it's either LIOS or LIO5.
This color is very dark for me and I would have to sheer it out to wear it.  I swatched this on the inside of my arm and I did have to work and getting it off, so the long-lasting part might be true.  I'll see how long it lasts on my lips!!

3.  Illamasqua Nail Varnish

  • Award-winning, extremely hardwearing and chip-resistant, there's an Illamasqua Nail Varnish for every shade of humanity.  Apply two coats for extra intensity.  This is in the color Taint.  I am really excited to try this.

4.  Ole Henriksen Truth Serum

  • This high powered vitamin C complex helps smooth out lines and wrinkles, fights environmental aggressors and keeps your skin moisturized, nourished and protected.  Apply mornings and evenings.  There was also a coupon included.


5.  Touch in Sol Feel like Honey Moon Skin Base

  • Apply this fantastic primer after your skincare routine and before your makeup.  It's honey texture firms and revitalizes the skin and allaows for a better makeup application.
So, there you have it.  The items from my August 2012 GLOSSYBOX.  I'm looking forward to trying all of them.

Have you tried any of these products?  What was your opinion of them?

I hope you're having a beautiful day!

Take care,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment