Monday, August 15, 2011

Zoya Professional Nail Lacquer


I received my first Zoya Professional Nail Lacquer in my July Birchbox. I have long, natural nails (although they are a little short now due to some landscaping work) and I love painting them. I've purchased my fair share of nail polishes and my usual brand of nail polish is Avon Nail Wear Pro, which I really like. However, my new favorite nail polish is.....ZOYA !!!

This nail polish is wonderful! It goes on smoothly and dries surprisingly fast, which I love. It is very long wearing and chip-resistant. I've painted my nails with it several time and I've gone at least two weeks on one painting without having to do any touch up. I type on a computer all day long, so for my nail polish to last for two weeks is just amazing. Zoya is formaldehyde free and does not contain doetoluene or dibutyl phthalate.

The color I received is Pandora. While I love the polish, I didn't care for the color Pandora. It's so much like the color of my skin tone that my nails don't stand out at all. If I'm going to take time to paint my nails, I want them to stand out, not blend in with my fingers.
ZOYA - Pandora

Zoya has their new Fall 2001 color collection available on their website and the colors look beautiful. I might have to purchase all of them!!

2011 New Smoke & Mirrors Fall Colors (6 cream and 6 metalic)

Zoya is available in some nail salons and can be purchased for $8.00 on their website at http://www.zoya.com/. It's really the best nail polish I've ever used!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment